Terms of Service
Welcome to Luxe Autos Miami LLC, hereafter referred to as “the Company”. By using our website and services, you agree to the following Terms of Service:
Use of Services The Company provides rental services for exotic cars and media packages for photo and video. By using our services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as our policies and guidelines.
Rental Requirements To rent an exotic car, customers must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age, and in some cases 25 years old
- Hold a valid driver’s license issued by their country of residence. Some rental companies may require an International Driving Permit (IDP) for foreign visitors.
- Have their own insurance coverage that includes liability and collision damage, or purchase insurance options offered by the rental company at an additional cost
- Provide a valid credit card for payment and security deposit. The credit card must be in the renter’s name and have sufficient credit available to cover the rental and deposit fees.
- Have a safe driving history, as rental companies may perform a background check on the renter’s driving record
- Provide a security deposit to cover any damages or fines that occur during the rental period. The amount of the deposit varies depending on the rental company and the value of the car being rented.
By renting an exotic car from the Company, customers agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as our policies and guidelines.
- Rental Terms and Conditions Customers are responsible for the following when renting an exotic car:
- Returning the car in the same condition it was rented
- Adhering to the rental period agreed upon
- Paying for any damages or fines incurred during the rental period
- Complying with all traffic laws and regulations
- Media Packages The Company also offers media packages for photo and video. By purchasing a media package, customers agree to the following:
- All media taken is for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission
- The Company retains the right to use any media taken for marketing and promotional purposes
- The Company is not liable for any loss or damage of media during production or delivery
Payment and Cancellation Policy Customers are required to pay for their rental and media packages at the time of booking. The Company accepts major credit cards and reserves the right to hold a security deposit. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the rental period or media shoot will result in a cancellation fee.
Liability and Insurance Customers are responsible for any damages or injuries caused during the rental period. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage to personal property left in the rental car. Customers are responsible for obtaining their own insurance coverage.
Limitation of Liability The Company is not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of our services or website.
Governing Law These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where the Company is located.
Modification of Terms The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Customers will be notified of any changes via email or by posting a notice on the Company’s website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected]